ChargePoint Charging Stations deliver controlled power to effectively and efficiently charge electric vehicles (EV). The ChargePoint stations are easy to use and come in a variety of power and design options that integrate pleasant aesthetics, practical ergonomics and sturdy construction – ideal for home and for outdoor public applications.
Each station is embedded with an on-board computer, a fluorescent display, a standards based RFID reader, and a utility-grade meter providing precise, bi-directional energy measurement.
All stations are network-enabled, capable of reporting energy usage and communicating over the network with Software Application Services and Network Support Services to activate capabilities such as:
- Providing open access for all drivers using any standards based RFID card
- Generating revenue to offset electricity, capitol equipment and maintenance costs
- Sending SMS or Email notifications to the driver for charging completion or interruptions in charging
- Controlling access to eliminate energy theft and to enhance safety
- Integrating with the utility Smart Grid for demand side management and preferred pricing
- Remotely receiving software OTA upgrades to accommodate advancements in future EV charging technologies
Find a Charging Station near you.