Accurate site qualification, quality site preparation, and professional installation are imperative to the ongoing reliability of your EV charging stations. To ensure your stations are installed with the highest quality standards and at the lowest possible cost, ChargePoint has partnered with select national operations & maintenance partners (O&M partners). Our partners are contractually committed to providing the highest level of service and have been trained and certified by ChargePoint.
Site Qualification Survey (Site Validation)
- Site planning performed by one of our national O&M Partners ensures a properly designed installation. The planning process starts with a Site Qualification Survey (SQS).
- As part of a SQS you will receive a comprehensive no-obligation installation quote with benchmark pricing to ensure you are offered a competitive price for the highest quality of work.
- Our national O&M Partners will ensure that your charging stations are properly installed.
- Should you choose to have your stations installed by someone other than a ChargePoint national O&M partner, no problem. We provide an online installation training course and a Site Validation service to ensure your stations were installed correctly.
Initial Activation and Configuration
- With the purchase of a ChargePoint Station a Carbon Day Automotive specialist will work with you to set up and activate your stations based on your needs.
As you embark on the process of offering an EV charging solution you can have peace of mind that all ChargePoint stations are covered by ChargePoint Assure, a one year parts and on-site labor warranty and station management service. If a charging station fails due to a manufacturing defect, the ChargePoint Support team will visit your site to repair the defect or replace the station. With ChargePoint Assure, you get much more than just EV station repair. Assure also includes comprehensive station management and service level features that provide you with:
- Unlimited software configuration changes
- 98% annual uptime guarantee
- 1 business day response time to station failures
- Monthly summary reports and detailed quarterly detailed reports of your station’s performance metrics
- Proactive station monitoring and dispatch
- Labor coverage for station equipment issues typically not covered by warranty such as vandalism, abuse and accidents caused by reckless drivers or snow plows
Assure offers the most comprehensive station maintenance and management program in the industry. Want more years of worry free support? You can purchase additional years of ChargePoint Assure coverage.
Getting your stations up and running is only the beginning of what ChargePoint can do for you. We know you and your staff are busy. ChargePoint Cloud Services provide you the ability to control every aspect of policy, pricing, management, and reporting on a daily basis. But what if you and your staff are fully booked and you need someone to step in for the day-to-day management of your stations? No problem. We have you covered with station management service as part of Assure.