Carbon Day Automotive
Welcome to Carbon Day Automotive, a leader in Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. All of our networked charging stations are embedded with an on-board computer, a fluorescent display, a standards based RFID reader, and a utility-grade meter providing precise, bi-directional energy measurement. All stations are network-enabled, capable of reporting energy usage and communicating over the network with Software Application Services and Network Support Services to activate capabilities such as:
- Providing open access for all drivers using any standards based RFID card
- Generating revenue to offset electricity, capital equipment and maintenance costs
- Sending SMS or Email notifications to the driver for charging complete or interruptions in charging
- Controlling access to eliminate energy theft and to enhance safety
- Integrating with the utility Smart Grid for demand side management and preferred pricing
- Remotely receiving software OTA upgrades to accommodate advancements in future EV charging technologies
ChargePoint Charging Stations in the Workplace: Google
At CDA, we are focusing on fueling America’s energy independence by establishing the electric car infrastructure, converting individuals to Green Renewable Consumers (GRC), and integrating the pathway to a sustainable economic future.
Please click here to find out more about these charging station solutions:
|Watch the Demo >>|
|See how easy it is to manage ChargePoint stations and services. (video)|
Carbon Day Automotive is proud to be an exclusive Midwest distributor for the ChargePoint System and Networked Smart Grid Charging Stations from Coulomb Technologies.
Please Call Carbon Day Automotive for pricing and additional information:
(888) 907-1116 x 0